Veterans Administration Partnership
The Health Center at Franklin Park is committed to serving our Nations Veterans through our Veteran
Administration (V.A.) Contract.
The Health Center at Franklin Park provides:
- 24-hour skilled nursing care (such as wound care or help with IV medication)
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Access to social work services
We also provide:
- Short term rehab services
- Hospice and palliative care for the end of life
- Dedicated memory care neighborhood with private and semi-private rooms.
Eligibility for a Community Nursing Home is based on clinical need and setting availability.
The VA will only pay for Community Nursing Home care if you meet eligibility criteria involving your
service connected status, level of disability, and income.
If you do not meet these requirements, you will need to use your own resources to pay for nursing
home care, which may include Medicare benefits and/or applying for Medicaid assistance.
Please contact us with any questions you may have or talk with a VA social worker/case manager about
your eligibility and a plan for your care needs.
Click here to visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs for more details.