The positivity rates continue to drop in Denver County which has allowed us to open up for limited visitation starting February 24, 2021. The Health Center at Franklin Park remains free of COVID-19, and I want to thank everyone for their continued support and helping us maintain the health and well-being of residents and staff.
With that said, I respectfully ask everyone to continue their support of our screening and surveillance program and that everyone continue to strictly adhere to our personal protection equipment requirements.
Indoor & Outdoor Visitation Schedule:
If you choose to make a visit please note we continue to follow CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of residents, visitors and staff. Visits must be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
To make your visit appointment please contact Annie Lozano, Recreation Director, at 303-479-3699. Annie and her team will be in touch with you by phone within 24 hours; Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for visits:
– Limit 2 visitors per resident at one time. Arrive at scheduled and on time.
– Visitors must be minimum 18 years old
– Undergo screening questions & temperature check with staff
– Visitor must exhibit no signs or symptoms of COVID 19 prior to entering
– Visits must occur in designated visit area. Can be outdoors if 50 degrees or greater.
– Maintain social distancing; no physical contact with residents
– Visitors must wear a mask at all times while in facility
– At this time visits will be limited to 30 minutes
You and your family will be given privacy though visits may be monitored from a distance to ensure guidelines are followed. If guidelines are not adhered to, the visitor will be asked to leave.
We will update our website with new information as needed. For specific COVID related information and updates, we will be contacting residents and resident representative directly. If your loved one exhibits signs of COVID-19, you will be contacted as soon as possible to answer any questions you may have. If you have any questions about the ongoing COVID protocols, please feel to contact the Community and we will be happy to answer your questions.
For all future Community updates, please continue to check our website. If you do not have access to the website please contact me, Aaron Termain at 303-832-9323, email@example.com.
Aaron M. Termain,
Administrator, Health Center at Franklin Park
Please click here for prior Community at Franklin Park Covid-19 updates.