Questions & Answers
Doing Your Research
Moving in to a senior living community is a big decision and you’ll have plenty of questions. We’re here to help address your concerns and provide you with information to help you or your loved one plan the next chapter in living.
Our Decision Guide is designed to help you make good decisions for your future or that of a loved one. There are many factors to consider — financial security, ongoing healthcare, and overall safety and well-being. Our guide offers many answers, however as you go through this process please feel free to contact us anytime should you require more information.
I want peace of mind knowing my loved one is safe and secure.
At The Community at Franklin Park’s Health Center, we provide around-the-clock services and observation. This means you can be assured our staff is there to support your loved one and keep you informed. For each new resident we create an individualized care plan that monitors their well-being, and if changes do occur we are able to adapt and make certain they are attended to immediately and appropriately.
The Community at Franklin Park accepts Medicare, Medicaid, Medicaid Pending, HMO’s, VA Benefits, Private Pay and Hospice.
Please contact your medical insurance company for more details. Most Medical insurance guidelines follow these Medicare guidelines:
- You must have been hospitalized in an admitting bed for at least 3 days.
- You must enter a skilled facility within 30 days of hospitalization.
- Only the first 20 days are covered 100% by Medicare. Then Medicare will cover 80% and private insurance generally covers the 20%.
- There is a 100 day maximum related to any one hospitalization and diagnosis.
- You must make regular progress as documented by medical professionals. If progress towards independence is no longer occurring, Medicare stops.
For more financial info contact us at 303-832-9323.
Still Have More Questions?
Please contact our senior living advisors via email in the area below or call 303-832-9323 and we will help you sort through the many choices available. Let us be your resources for senior living. We have the information and access to what may be the best resource of all – our residents – people who have already made the decision and are very happy with the outcome. Use the form below to ask any questions you may have, or to simply contact us for more information.